If you can’t make one of our computer classes or need help with a tech topic that we don’t cover, make a 30-60 minute appointment for one-on-one tech help. We can help you:
- Create an email account
- Search the library catalogue and place holds
- Download e-books or digital audio books through OverDrive
- Download eMagazines with RBDigital
- Use library research databases such as Ancestry.com, Consumer Reports, Health and Wellness Resource Centre (or others)
- Complete tasks in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other computer software
- Troubleshoot an issue on your tablet or personal device
- Get started with social media such as Facebook or Twitter
Don't see the help you need listed above? Just ask. Dates and times vary weekly. To book an appointment, call us at 519-599-3681 ext 2, or Book Tech Help online.
©2018 All Rights Reserved. The Blue Mountains Library. Website developed & hosted by Running Tide Inc.