Tech Help is available in person, by telephone or Zoom. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the Tech Help Request and we'll contact you to make an appointment. If we can't help you, we'll refer you to someone who can. We can help you to:
- Search the library catalogue and place holds
- Download e-books or digital audio books through OverDrive/Libby and Hoopla
- Use library research databases such as Ancestry.com, Consumer Reports, LinkedIn Learning, Health and Wellness Resource Centre (or others)
- Complete tasks in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other computer software
- Troubleshoot an issue on your tablet or personal device
Email email@example.com if you have a tech question you'd like answered by email.