The Library is a busy place and rooms and showcases book quickly. If you wish to discuss availability, please call the L.E. Shore Library at 519-599-3681 ext 5. View the Meeting Room Application Form and Conditions of Use, 2021 Pandemic Rules.
Two rooms are available to rent at the L.E. Shore Library: The Gallery and the Boardroom. Proof of full vaccination for all attendees is mandatory at any meetings or events held in these spaces.
- Maximum accommodation, as per Georgian Bay Health Unit regulations, is 63 persons.
- $50 for 3 hours (minimum), and $15 every hour after.
- Tables, chairs and podium are included in rental. Projector and mics are available and should be requested at time of booking. No set up is provided.
The Library Boardroom
- Maximum accommodation, as per Georgian Bay Health Unit regulations, is 6 persons (seated)
- $25 for 3 hours (minimum), and $10 every hour after. Projector is available and should be requested at the time of booking.
Conditions of Use
For more details, please read the Conditions of Use, 2021 Pandemic Rules.
In special cases these rooms may be rented for licensed events. To request a licensed rental please contact the CEO.
Showcases, located along the entry to the L.E. Shore Branch and The Gallery are available for rent on a monthly basis to promote organizations, events and businesses. Displays may include saleable items. If items are for sale, a inventory list must be provided with prices.
The rental cost is $25 per month. The Library will take 25% commission for sales.
- Interior dimensions of cases are approximately 51” wide by 38” high by 12” deep.
- A cork background and bracket shelf system is installed in each case with glass shelves available.
- There is florescent lighting in the ceiling of each case.
- The case closes with glass doors that lock.