Use your personal computer or mobile device to print to printers at the L.E. Shore Library from anywhere using Princh.
Simply submit documents or images for printing and come to the library to pick up your print job. Regular print costs apply. Online payment is not available at this time, but may be made using cash, debit, Visa or Mastercard in person at the library.
Print from Laptop or Chromebook
- Open a browser and go to print.princh.com
- Enter our printer ID: 102471
- Click to select the document for printing.
- Choose settings: black and white or colour, number of copies, double-sided or not, paper size.
- Accept Terms and Conditions.
- There is no online payment option at this time, so select Pay with Cash.
- Visit the L.E. Shore Library with payment and ask for your document to be released.
Watch the Youtube video: Princh - How to print from a laptop
Print from Mobile Device or Tablet
- Install the Princh App for iOS (App Store) or Android (Google Play).
- Open the document to print and Share it with the Princh App.
- Select printer by scanning the QR code or entering 102471.
- Choose Print job settings: copies, print range, double-sided or not, colour print or black and white.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and Order Print.
- Enter your full name and tap OK.
- Visit the L.E. Shore Library with payment and ask staff to release your print job.
Watch the Youtube video: Princh - How to print from an iPhone or iPad
Watch the Youtube video: Princh - How to print from an Android device