In October and November the Strategic Planning Working Group held focus group sessions in our Community. Most of these were open to anyone to register. Others, noted, were held in meetings of groups or partners. Each of these opportunities to participate followed all public health guidelines. If you have not yet subscribed to our e-newsletter, this is the primary method of communication between the BMPL and the community. Subscribe Now!
Drop-In Chat with the CEO and Board Member: This drop-in chat was with the CEO and a Board member and was on any topics of interest.
- Saturday, October 16 | 10:00am | L.E. Shore
- Tuesday, October 26 | 4:30pm | Craigleith Community Centre
- Monday, November 1 | 2:00pm | L.E. Shore
- Saturday, November 27 | 10:00am | L.E. Shore
Focus Groups-Any Topic: These events had no topic or demographic targets. It was open to any comments on our services, programs, collections, governance, etc.
- Saturday, October 23 | 10:00am| L.E. Shore
- Wednesday, November 13 | 10:00am | Ravenna Hall
- Wednesday, November 17 | 6:00pm | L.E. Shore
Focus Groups-Themes Topics: These Focus Groups were open to any topic, but were for specific demographics.
- Seniors | Wednesday, October 13 | 12:00pm | L.E. Shore
- Teens | Thursday, October 14 | In the TAG Program | L.E. Shore
- Parents | Wednesday, October 20 | 5:30pm | L.E. Shore | Concurrent children's activity by LES staff.
- Museum | Tuesday, October 26 | 6:00pm | Craigleith Community Centre
- Rural Communities | Thursday, October 28 | 6:00pm | Ravenna Hall
- Educators | Wednesday, November 3 | 3:45pm | L.E. Shore
- East End | Saturday, November 6 | 10:00am | Craigleith Community Centre
- Arts and Culture | Wednesday, November 10 | 6:00pm | L.E. Shore
- Tween | Thursday, November 25 | In the TwAG Program | L.E. Shore