In October and November we will be holding focus groups sessions in our Community. Most of these are open to anyone to register. Others, noted, are being held in meetings of groups or partners. Each of these opportunities to participate are by registration only and will follow all public health guidelines. Registration is through our Event Calendar. If you have not yet subscribed to our e-newsletter, this is the primary method of communication between the BMPL and the community. Subscribe Now!
Drop-In Chat with the CEO and Board Member: This drop-in chat will be with the CEO and a Board member and is on any topics of interest. This is also a great time to ask questions.
- Saturday, October 16 | 10:00am | L.E. Shore
- Tuesday, October 26 | 4:30pm | Craigleith Community Centre
- Monday, November 1 | 2:00pm | L.E. Shore
- Saturday, November 27 | 10:00am | L.E. Shore
Focus Groups-Any Topic: These events have no topic or demographic targets. It will be open to any comments on our services, programs, collections, governance, or other topics you think of.
- Wednesday, November 13 | 10:00am | Ravenna Hall | Register
- Wednesday, November 17 | 6:00pm | L.E. Shore | Register
Focus Groups-Themes Topics: These Focus Groups are open to any topic, but are for specific demographics so we can get at the heart of services you would like to see.
- Seniors | Wednesday, October 13 | 12:00pm | L.E. Shore | Register
- Teens | Thursday, October 14 | In the TAG Program | L.E. Shore
- Parents | Wednesday, October 20 | 5:30pm | L.E. Shore | Register Concurrent children's activity by LES staff.
- Museum | Tuesday, October 26 | 6:00pm | Craigleith Community Centre | Register
- Educators | Wednesday, November 3 | 3:45pm | L.E. Shore | Register
- East End | Saturday, November 6 | 10:00am | Craigleith Community Centre | Register
- Arts and Culture | Wednesday, November 10 | 6:00pm | L.E. Shore | Register
- Tween | Thursday, November 25 | In the TwAG Program | L.E. Shore