Free Tax Clinic
Location: The Blue Mountains Public Library Zoom.
Do you have modest income and a simple tax return? Get your taxes done at a Free Tax Clinic. Book an appointment to find out if you are eligible to get your taxes done for free.
Appointments are contactless and will be done through Zoom or by phone with a volunteer from the Canada Revenue Agency's Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP). Appointments are available from 8am to 8pm. All tax documents must be provided to volunteer before appointment via the L.E. Shore branch.
Call or Email to book your Tax Appointment Today!
Basic Eligibility Criteria
- you must be an Ontario resident
- income criteria
- single person, less than $35,000
- couple, less than $45,000
- add $2,500 for each additional dependant
We are NOT able to assist if
- you have self-employment income
- you have business or rental income
- you have capital gains
- you have employment expenses
- you have filed for bankruptcy
- we cannot file for a deceased person
Phone: 519-599-3681 Ext. 145
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/tax/individuals/community-volunteer-income-tax-program.html