WHAT WE OFFER
Local history exhibits, library books, DVDs, magazines, tourism information, archives research, outdoor picnic area, a public access computer, free Wi-Fi, access to the Georgian Trail, all-ages programs… and more!
The Craigleith Heritage Depot is located at 113 Lakeshore Road East, at the corner of Highway 26 East and Grey Road 19, in the village of Craigleith, The Blue Mountains, L9Y 0N1.
We are open 7 days a week!
- Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday: 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Monday and Saturday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday: 3:00pm - 8:00pm
- Front Desk: (519) 599-3131 ext. 370
- Archives Room: (519) 599-3131 ext. 371
- Office: (519) 599-3131 ext. 372
General inquiries may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Museum Assistant Madeline can be reached at email@example.com and Museum Curator Andrea can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.