How to Join the Library
If you live in the Town of the Blue Mountains, you are entitled to free access to all library services.
To get a library card, visit the library or apply online. You will need identification to obtain a library card.
To apply online, choose one:
- I live in the Town of the Blue Mountains.
- I live in Meaford or Grey Highlands and am a member of the Meaford Public Library or Grey Highlands Public Library.
- I am not a resident of the Town of the Blue Mountains and would like to use the library year-round ($75 per family per year).
- I am visiting and would like a temporary membership ($10 for one month).
To apply for a resident card at the library, your identification must include your Blue Mountains address.
The Library will accept as personal identification:
- Driver's Licence
- Ontario Health Card
- Birth Certificate
- Citizenship Certificate
- Military ID
In the event that the above identification does not include a current address, the following will be accepted in addition to the personal identification:
- Current Hydro, Telephone, Cable, Water, Property Tax Bill, or Assessment Notice
- Vehicle Registration
- Government Cheque
- Rental Agreement
- Personalized Cheques