Step 1: Visit the Zinio website and create an account
- Visit our eMagazine website.
- Before enjoying a magazine, you must create a Zinio library account. This can be done after selecting your first magazine.
- Select a magazine by clicking on the cover. Click CHECKOUT.
- Click Create a New Account (or log in if you already have an account). Use your 14-digit library card with no spaces. Enter your name and a password that is at least 7 characters and include letters and numbers. Choose Blue Mountains Public Library from the list of libraries. Contact us the library if you can't find your library card.
- Click KEEP BROWSING to choose another magazine or START READING.
Step 2: Read!
Read Online in Your Browser
- Click START READING to instantly read your magazine on your computer. The viewer will open in a second window.
- Toggle back to the MAGAZINE COLLECTION tab to check out additional magazines.
- If you are on an iPad, you probably can't read an eMagazine in Safari. You need to download the app.
Read with Mobile Devices
Easily read eMagazines on your device using the Zinio for Libraries app. You can now check out and read magazines in the mobile app.
iPhones and iPads: Download the Zinio for Libraries app from the App Store for optimal iOS viewing.
Android Devices: Download the Zinio for Libraries app from the Google Play Store to download and view magazines on any Android device.
About Zinio e-Magazines
What eMagazines are in the library collection? The Library currently subscribes to the Canada 50 Shared Magazine Collection Ontario, which includes 50 titles.
Is there a limit to the number of Zinio magazines you can check out? No, there is no limit.
How long is the borrowing period? You can keep Zinio magazines for as long as you want.
Can I get back issues? Back issues are available from the beginning of the library's subscription (January 2015). Available back issues are listed below the current issue on the website.